Hedge Fund is seeking a Treasury Associate with 3‐4 years of experience.
SEC-registered investment advisor with over $22 billion in assets under management and offices in New York, London and Tokyo focusing on investing in the global high yield market.
The employee will generally be responsible for all aspects of the treasury function. Duties will include:
- Monitoring cash and margin balances across 60+ funds and accounts across multiple prime brokers and
- Executing treasury trades and monitoring money market sweep vehicles to reduce cash exposures.
- Transferring securities between prime brokers to address margin calls and for general margin efficiency
- Monitoring all unhedged foreign currency balances and calculating adjusting hedge amounts to minimize FX exposures (both position level and investor level hedges).
- Maintaining a re‐hypothecation report to track any positions potentially being
- Monitoring/reconciling prime broker borrow reports
- Maintaining and monitoring “wallet share” by tracking costs associated with prime brokers, custodians and other financing
- Reviewing outgoing wires for fundability
- Maintenance and review over soft dollar budget including the sources and uses of commission credits.
- Assist with the onboarding of new accounts: ISDAs, Prime Brokerage, Futures, OTC Clearing, TRS, Give Up Agreements,
- Assisting with ongoing counterparty due diligence requests and periodic meetings
Requirements / Qualifications:
In order to be considered, candidates must have 3‐4 years of relevant experience with an asset manager, custodian, prime broker or administrator, or similar institution.