Real Estate Fin-Tech Firm is searching for an Enterprise Finance Associate to join the team either fully remote or hybrid out of their Midtown, NYC office!
- Fully remote OR hybrid 1-3 days in Midtown NYC
- 200+ employees
- Company provided home office tech
- Fully covered medical, dental, and vision insurance and wellness benefits
- Excellent PTO policy
- Team oriented environment and company sponsored events and activities!
The Enterprise Finance Associate will join the Firm’s Enterprise Finance Team of collaborative individuals to support the full-cycle corporate accounting, reporting, and forecasting functions.
You will get experience in testing and implementing technology with the firm’s various automation initiatives already in progress.
The team is responsible for all month-end close activities including bank reconciliation, variance analysis, expense accruals, closing journal entries, and financial statement preparation.
This role will also manage our fixed assets program to ensure compliance with internal policies and GAAP. In addition to assisting with both internal and external audits, our Enterprise Finance Associate will assist with accounts receivable/ collections and reconcile inter/ intra company balances by collaborating with the Firm’s Client Finance Team.
Requirements / Qualifications:
- 3-12 years of corporate accounting experience, open on industry
- Hands on month-end close experience required
- The ideal candidate for this fast-paced, agile team is proactive, humble, and excited to learn about all facets of the business.