Top Performing Private Equity Fund is seeking a GP Manager!
$30B AUM Private Equity Fund
3 Days in / 2 Remote
General Partnership Manager
- Review and maintain the ledgers for the general partner entities with high attention to detail.
- Ledgers are kept in Business Central, the third party accounting software.
- Supervise key processes including cash management, capital calls and cash/in-kind distributions.
- Review profit/loss, carry and vesting allocations to the partners of the GP entities.
- Assist with the preparation and review of quarterly/annual financial reporting, including supporting documentation for balance sheet, p&l, capital accounts and other financial reconciliations.
- Review GPs Statements to ensure accuracy and timely distribution to partner
- Serve as a senior liaison to other department heads (fund finance, tax, legal, compliance, etc.) and assist with GP requests.
- Drive automation of processes through leveraging Anaplan and other systems.
- Lead documentation efforts for GP specific policies and procedures.
Requirements / Qualifications:
- 12+ years of accounting experience, with a focus on partnership accounting and/or financial services experience.
- An undergraduate degree in accounting or finance; CPA is desirable
- Excellent project management and organizational skills; ability to effectively prioritize multiple projects with high attention to detail.
- Proven experience as a GP Manager or a similar role, with a strong track record of successful partnership development.
- Creative problem solving ability and judgment; ability to use own initiative to take responsibility for decisions and propose solutions.
- Appreciation for confidentially and consistent application of discretion when handling sensitive information.
- Experience with Business Central or other fund accounting software is preferred.