Fund Controller opening with a Boutique Multi-Strategy Hedge Fund in NYC. The role will report into the CFO, and will be responsible for managing the Fund Accounting & Product Control team. It will also provide daily oversight of performance returns for Senior Management and Portfolio Managers.
• $10B AUM Multi-Strategy Hedge Fund
• Strong company performance, position open due to growth
• Tight knit, team oriented work environment, very fast paced
• Office in Midtown, NYC
• Fully covered benefits
• Gym discounts, seamless meal plan, work sponsored events, philanthropic opportunities
- Manage daily P+L reporting and reconciliation process
- Produce daily, weekly, and monthly performance reports
- Coordinate with Risk, Operations, trading personnel and fund accounting.
- Oversee the production of the daily P+L and position reconciliations between the fund administrator and internal systems
- Review reporting with PM teams, research and resolve discrepancies
- Address Portfolio Manager queries related to performance, trade implementation, exposures and valuation.
- Assist in the implementation of new portfolio management systems
- Assist in onboarding new strategies and investment products
- Monitor cash balances, margin requirements, and FX exposures
Requirements / Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 8-15 years of hedge fund accounting experience
- Managerial experience
- Understanding of P&L reporting