Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to work with one of the most promising hedge funds in the world!
Global hedge fund with an AUM of $50B:
- Complementary breakfast and lunch
- Generous PTO
- Full Healthcare plans
Investment management firm is seeking a business unit controller to come an take there team to the next level. They are looking for someone with 3 – 8 years of experience. They are targeting someone with a fund accounting background and must have experience with Geneva. You will assist with several different tasks that include:
- Performing monthly complex reconciliations
- Handle Trades and Cash all the way from post execution down to settlement.
- Trace a break’s lineage from cash to trade to position to P&L.
- Work closely with your team on several different tasks
- Work with large data sets
Requirements / Qualifications:
- Experience with Geneva is a must
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Accounting, operations, or finance background
- Has to have knowledge of fund accounting
- Strategic thinker and problem solver