Rapidly Growing PE Fund in NYC is hiring a Management Company Accountant for an Immediate Hire!!
$40B AUM Private Equity Fund
3 Days in / 2 Remote
Fully Paid Benefits
- Expense categories which are allocated to the funds relate to the funds’ operations, including legal, auditing, payroll (and benefits), consulting, research, and administration expenses. In addition, allocated expenses may include amounts for sourcing, acquiring, holding and disposing of the Funds’ investments.
- This individual will have the opportunity to identify, enhance, and develop processes to ensure accurate reporting within the high profile expense allocation topic with regulators in the industry.
- This individual will be responsible for all facets of the expense allocation close process including preparing, reviewing, and analyzing all expenses booked, and understanding the related allocation methodologies of these expenses to the funds.
- This individual will be required to interact with several different departments in the firm both domestically and internationally, including Deal Teams/Front Office, Fund Accounting, Data Warehouse (IT Development), Operations, Financial Reporting, Tax, Accounts Payable
- This individual will be preparing ad-hoc requests for senior management within the firm.
Requirements / Qualifications:
- BA or BS in Accounting or a related field; excellent academic record
- Experience in financial related capacities preferred
- Desire to work in a role which combines equal parts getting down into the details of reporting data, and acting as a project manager
- Natural curiosity and enthusiasm for proactively learning new systems and tools
- Attention to detail and strong analytical skills is a must
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask
- Exceptional grammar, documenting, and writing skills
- Excellent analytical, financial, and problem solving skills
- Ability to work efficiently and in a very dynamic and deadline-driven environment