The firm is looking to recruit an individual with hedge fund, banking, or public accounting experience that is now looking for an expanded role managing others.
We employ a global multi-strategy investment approach, opportunistically engaging in a broad array of trading and investing strategies across a wide group of diversified managers.
Our specialized divisions have built and continually evolve our core infrastructure platform. This enables our trading teams to independently pursue unique investment strategies within one centrally-driven risk and operational framework.
- Responsible for reviewing month-end closing, journal entries, various reconciliations and financial statements for various legal entities including trading and expense related entities
- Focus will be on trading subsidiaries that trade a variety of equity and fixed income products as well as feeder funds
- Assist in the coordination of annual audit reports
- Interaction with various other departments including middle office, operations, investor relations, and tax departments.
- Financial and investor reporting
Requirements / Qualifications:
- 8-12 years in an Accounting or Finance Role, (e.g. preferably public and/or private accounting background with hedge fund experience in equity or fixed income products) with prior experience of managing people.
- Excellent analytical and communication skills (both oral and written) required
- Strong technical proficiency with web applications and MS Office (strong Excel skills including vlookup and pivot tables). Experience with Oracle and/or Geneva would be also ideal
- Ability to multi-task as well as meet short deadlines in a demanding environment
- Strong interpersonal and client service skills
- A team player