Exciting opportunity with one of the fastest growing Hedge Funds in NYC!
This is an exciting opportunity with one of the fastest growing multi-strategy Hedge Funds in New York City! The firm’s AUM has doubled in the past 24 months from $4 Billion to $8 Billion… with additional growth expected. The firm has maintained a great boutique feel with just over 75 employees! The firm also offers a great culture, including a dynamic, ambitious and challenging environment to grow your career!
*Assist with the implementation and maintenance of post-trade systems to ensure accurate reporting and analytical calculations.
*Analyze, reconcile, and disseminate daily P&L estimates for domestic and international sub-advisors.
*Develop and maintain procedures to identify and resolve data integrity issues impacting internal portfolio management systems.
*Support the onboarding of new Sub-Advisors, ISDA counterparties and prime brokers to Prelude funds.
*Liaise with prime brokers, portfolio managers, and fund administrators to reconcile trade flow activity between the firm’s fund administrator and internal risk and portfolio management systems.
*Support fund administrator relationships, including review of position reconciliations and integration of portfolio data throughout the firm’s internal systems.
This role reports directly to the COO and Manager of Operations with significant interaction to the Front Office / Portfolio Managers!
Requirements / Qualifications:
• 3-6 years of relevant alternative asset experience with a hedge fund, investment company or fund administrator with a focus on operations.
• Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting preferred, but not required.
• Experience with Bloomberg, Eze and Arcesium is preferred, but not required.
• Proficiency in Excel required.
• Highly personable and professional manner and demeanor required.
• Excellent organizational aptitude, time management skills, detail orientation, ability to multi-task, outstanding work ethic and strong interpersonal skills required
• A desire to succeed in an entrepreneurial environment.