Exciting Opportunity with a Top Asset Management in NYC!
High Flying Hedge Fund in NYC with several billion dollars in Assets-Under-Management, approximately 150 employees and additional global offices has recently doubled their Assets-Under-Management has an immediate opening for a Junior Middle Office Analyst to support the firm’s growth!
- Perform daily/weekly/monthly reconciliations between the funds own proprietary system and that of their administrators
- Work with the operations team to perform daily reconciliation against the funds counterparts on both listed and OTC accounts
- Liaise with the front office to help resolve top day and T+1 P&L issues
- Agree and process OTC settlements with external counterparties
- Review and process OTC trade confirmations
- Help to improve current reconciliation platforms used by the Operations team
- Work with other the firm teams on the launch of new accounts/strategies/funds
- Lead process improvements — recognize inefficiencies or gaps, recommend improvements and help implement new processes
- Act as a point of contact for any queries from Portfolio Managers and Traders
- Ensure urgent items get escalated at the appropriate pace
- Perform ad hoc tasks and reporting as needed
- Other duties as assigned
Requirements / Qualifications:
1-3 Years of Operations experience at a competing buy-side fund, investment bank and/or fund administration firm.
Derivatives experience a plus.