This is a great opportunity to join a highly respected firm in the big apple!!
Global Hedge Fund with a $7B AUM, trades in over 90 countries all around the world. Has offices in New York City, London, and Hong Kong and manage 120 employees that represent a strong culture and great work environment.
- Generous PTO time
- Gym in building
- Great benefits
- Multiple company outings
- Assist with the development of internal valuation models
- Manage PnL processes to ensure accurate valuations across all products
- Work on multiple firm-wide projects that include cash stress tests, collateral Optimization, and PM allocation of trading costs
- Work with PM’s and Execution traders to resolve PnL incapability.
Requirements / Qualifications:
- Experience in valuations or product control functions
- Strong Excel skills
- Experience in covering Dm& EM credit, rates, and their derivatives
- Being able to work under pressure
- Being able to communicate and have great problem-solving skills