Leading Real Estate Private Equity Firm seeking Jr Accountant!
• Leading Global Real Estate Firm, Brand Name in the space
• Located in Midtown, NYC
• Tight-knit, fast-paced, dynamic environment
• Great benefits, 401k plan/match
• This is an entrepreneurial environment where you will be able to prove yourself and grow with the group
• Fun team building activities on a regular basis, team outings, happy hours
- This role will be heavily focused on assisting in the processing of quarterly and annual tax filings and estimate payments.
- Coordinate payments our accounting and operations teams
- Request checks and make electronic payments as well as mailing forms and coordinating signatures on the tax team’s behalf.
- Manage the FATCA/CRS tax form requests (W8/W9) from our foreign offices and banks.
- Assist with the real estate entity maintenance process surrounding acquisitions, dispositions, and restructurings of all real estate entities (foreign & domestic).
- Assist in the preparation of REIT income and asset tests for all REITs in our structures.
- Work closely with external global information reporting team to identify reportable accounts and preparing and reviewing the filing templates.
- Involved in preparing the Real Estate quarterly tax estimates and projections to incorporate updated financial information, sales, acquisitions, etc. for a subset
Requirements / Qualifications:
- Accounts Payable Experience
- Tax experience
- Financial services/real estate preferred, not required
- Strong analytical skills required
- Strong excel and data management skills required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required