Amazing opportunity to join a top hedge fund with an extensive track record!
- Prominent Credit Fund Manager
- North of $15bn AUM
- Extensive track record
- This individual will be responsible for the capturing, affirming, settling and overseeing all trading activity.
- Specifically, but not limited to reconciling trading activity, cash holdings and positions with prime brokers and custodians.
- Communication and issue resolution with trading counterparties.
- Monitoring, reviewing and booking of post trade activity for securities such as principal paydowns, interest and dividend payments.
Requirements / Qualifications:
• One to three years hedge fund operations work experience or a prime broker with client’s service background.
• Strong undergraduate academic performance
• Good computer skills, specifically in Excel
• Attention to detail and ability to organize priorities, resolve issues, and escalate when appropriate
• Must be a self-starter and a quick learner
• Strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills