The role is responsible for reporting, forecasting, and financial management for the firm. It is a great opportunity for someone who has a results-oriented attitude, and is excited to make a large impact at a high-growth, innovative tech company. You will need to be comfortable in a fast-paced environment and have the ability to collaborate across various teams.
The firm offers a great culture of young and fast paced professionals with a result oriented, humble mentality. The ideal candidate is proactive, autonomous, and excited by technology.
• Rapidly Growing Financial Technology Firm
• 10+ Years in Business
• Full paid medical, vision, dental
• 401k match and pension plan
• Unlimited PTO
• 5 person accounting team
• Pet friendly office
• Education reimbursements
• Great quality of life!
• Fast-paced, young work environment, lots of opportunity for growth!
• In office 1-2 days a month!
• Support timely completion of month end close activities
• Assist with account reconciliations and financial trend analysis
• Drive process improvement and automate manual workflows
• Help to provide financial news and data for hedge funds, investment banks, and law firms
• Help ensure overall compliance with accounting policies and procedures
• Assist with supporting the budgeting and forecasting process
• Ad hoc projects
Requirements / Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance
• 1-4 years of experience
• CPA preferred
• Strong Excel experience