An investment company focused on credit investments is looking for an Expense Reporting Analyst. The role will be a true mix of accounting and finance. The firm offers a ton of room for growth, exposure, and flexibility. They are currently in the office 3x a week.
- Assist with budget and forecasting processes; liaise with cross-departmental budget owners
- Review complex expense allocations and ensure accuracy; raise questions and discuss new allocations with Compliance.
- Perform expense reporting; analyze data to provide trends, identify anomalies, recommend action
- Establish new expense allocation methodologies and tracking for new funds and entities
- Review invoices for proper allocation, categorization and authorization
- Own monthly close and reconciliation processes for assigned entities
- Reconcile, fund, and record intercompany payments
- Provide payment processing coverage as needed
- Participate in projects to implement, test and design enhancements and upgrades to ERP/general ledger system
- Proactively identify process improvements
Requirements / Qualifications:
- 3-5 Years of Expense Management, Big 4 Audit (FS Clients), or FP&A Experience
- Someone who is analytical and good with Excel
- Financial Services Experience Preferred but not Required