The Fund Accountant role presents a great opportunity to be involved in all accounting aspects for private funds in a well established firm
Leading global investment and advisory firm that delivers value to its clients. We have offices all around the world and continue to commit to helping generate the most revenue for our clients. We deliver to our clients through two primary parts of the business within investment banking and capital markets.
- Generous PTO time
- Multiple Company outings
- Gym in Building
Diversified global investment firm is seeking a fund accountant to come and join there team. You will assist the fund controllers with preparing monthly financial statement, end of the year audits, and any other tasks that you are assigned to do.
- Prepare monthly closing package to support the calculation of the Fund’s NAV
- Coordinate investor transactions which include both subscriptions and redemptions
- Prepare month-end investor statements
- Monitor expense budgets and accruals
- Interact with senior management
Requirements / Qualifications:
- 1-3 years of public accounting experience
- CPA is Highly recommended
- Strong communication and writing skills