Multi-Strategy Hedge Fund with 20% growth in 2020 and several billion dollars in Assets-Under-Management has an immediate opening for a Middle Office Associate
Multi-Strategy Hedge Fund
– Provide operational support to domestic and international sub-advisors, including but not limited to, assistance in trade execution, settlement, and reporting, elevating prime broker issues, and executing broker setup.
– Support the onboarding of new Sub-Advisors, ISDA counterparties and prime brokers to funds.
– Liaise with prime brokers, portfolio managers, and fund administrators to reconcile trade flow activity between the firm’s fund administrator and internal risk and portfolio management systems.
– Support fund administrator relationships, including review of position reconciliations and integration of portfolio data throughout the firm’s internal systems.
– Evaluate and report on share of wallet and portfolio allocation across prime brokers.
Requirements / Qualifications:
– 3-6 years of relevant alternative asset experience with a hedge fund, investment company or fund administrator with a focus on operations.
– Degree in finance or accounting preferred, but not required.
– Proficient in Excel, detail oriented, ability to multi-task, excellent work ethic and strong interpersonal skills required.
– Experience with systems such as Bloomberg is preferred, but not required.