Leading Private Equity Firm in NYC seeking Senior Accountant to support both Private Equity and Real Estate Funds.
• $40B AUM
• Global Offices
• 400 Employees
• Very stable firm, strong performance
• Tight knit, team oriented, young, and fast-paced environment
• Professional development and ongoing technical training
• Great benefits, 401K match, etc
• Responsible for the execution, settlement, accounting for private equity & real estate investments.
• Work with the investment team, internal counsel, and other infrastructure groups to acquire a deep understanding of each transaction.
• Review profit & loss analytics on private equity and real estate investments
• Prepare quarterly investment performance track records
• Responsible for preparation of fund allocations, investor incentive allocations/carry and waterfalls and reconciliation to third party admin
• Collaborate with internal groups such as Financial Reporting, Valuations, Fund Operations, Investor Reporting, Compliance, Tax, Investor Relations
• Identify, escalate, and address with senior management areas of operational inefficiencies.
• Work with senior leaders to improve processes
Requirements / Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
• 2+ Years of relevant work experience
• Understanding of the PE/RE space
• Strong Excel skills
• CPA preferred